“Throw or Save” is an international e-Twinning project about recycling. Four schools, eleven teachers and sixty-four students are contributing to the project. The project partners are from Turkey, Italy, North Macedonia and Portugal. For year 2022-2023, the class 1B of Fossacesia Middle School is involved into it.
The Aims of the project are:
– to raise an awareness about recycling.
– to provide the students to work on activities related to recycling.
– to improve the foreign language skills.
– to improve the digital competence and skills of using Web 2.0 tools.
– to respect the different cultures while studying on a topic with the people from different countries.